Friday, April 16, 2010

NEW LIFE APRIL 2010


Fall

You may see me struggle but you wont see me fall. Regardless if I'm weak or not I'm going to stand tall. Everyone says life is easy but truly living it is not.times get hard, people struggle& constantly get put on the spot. I'm going to wear the biggest smile even though I want to cry. I'm going to fight to live even though I'm destined to die. and even though it's hard & I may struggle through it all. you see me struggle...you will NEVER see me fall.

Pictures taken By Spera Gerardo at Pomarico (Italy).

Bookmark and Share

0 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hello everyone and welcome in my photoblog. The photos are all taken in italy and specifically in basilicata. My small town called POMARICO is located in the province of Matera, ITALY. Good Vision! Dino.
Photo Journal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP