Monday, July 27, 2009

JULY 2009

Da JULY 16/2009

Da JULY 16/2009

Da JULY 16/2009

Sonnet XII

crave your mouth, your voice, your hair. Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets. Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all dayI hunt for the liquid measure of your steps. I hunger for your sleek laugh,your hands the color of a savage harvest,hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails, I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body, the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes, and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight, hunting for you, for your hot heart, like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.

Pictures taken By Spera Gerardo at Pomarico (Italy)
Translation services

0 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hello everyone and welcome in my photoblog. The photos are all taken in italy and specifically in basilicata. My small town called POMARICO is located in the province of Matera, ITALY. Good Vision! Dino.
Photo Journal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP