Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SUNSET POMARICO

Da TRAMONTI POMARICO ( ITALY ) VII 2008 ( SUNSET )

Dreams

I dream of your touch while you are away, I dream of your smile all through the day, I remember the day,You came into my life, I dream of the day I will be your wife. I dream of the day I can fall asleep next to you, I dream of the day I can say I do. To be your wife, To be together for life, Is a dream I have, Every night.

- Jessica Ann Trimble -

Da TRAMONTI POMARICO ( ITALY ) VII 2008 ( SUNSET )

I Will Love You Forever

I love you so deeply,I love you so much, I love the sound of your voice And the way that we touch. I love your warm smile And your kind, thoughtful way, The joy that you bring To my life every day. I love you today As I have from the start, And I'll love you forever With all of my heart.

- Amanda Nicole Martinez -

Pictures taken By Spera Gerardo at Pomarico (Italy)

Bookmark and Share

5 commenti:

Wilmaryad Thursday, 07 May, 2009  

You have an amazingly beautiful photoblog! The photos are simply haunting.

Keep on posting such gorgeous material! Best of luck :)

Pierre Monday, 01 June, 2009  

Simply awesome! Thanks for sharing these superb photographs - I look forward to your future posts!
Regards from Cape town,
Pierre

Unknown Sunday, 02 May, 2010  

Oggi ho visto, su RaiStoria, un bel documentario del 1960 intitolato "I giovani e il lavoro". Gli autori andarono ad intervistare alcuni abitanti di un paese che, nel video, viene chiamato "Pomarica". Credo sia proprio il tuo paese. E' stato davvero emozionante il documentario, a tratti commovente. Hai una mail personale a cui poterti scrivere?Grazie.Ciao!Daniele

Dino Sunday, 02 May, 2010  

Ciao Daniele, Conosco quel filmato รจ stato fatto da turisti di milano qui a pomarico e sono contento che sia arrivato su rai storia, grazie della segnalazione.

Dino Sunday, 02 May, 2010  

dinospera@libero.it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hello everyone and welcome in my photoblog. The photos are all taken in italy and specifically in basilicata. My small town called POMARICO is located in the province of Matera, ITALY. Good Vision! Dino.
Photo Journal Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP